GAS STRUT-350N-P/No 45050 535mm
- Always install after painting, welding etc.
- The gas strut should always be fitted with the piston pointing down.
- Temperature range -30C to +80C.
- Use suitable end fittings and angle joints to avoid coupling jamming.
- Gas struts are maintenance free, do not grease or lubricate shaft.
- Install without twisting.
- Avoid lateral forces.
- Protect piston against dirt, paint or damage.
- Output forces will vary approximately 4% for every 10C change in temperature.